Reblogging for me 🙂
Burnout is a chronic state of stress which leads to physical and emotional exhaustion. It might manifest as anxiety or depression or both.
The Signs Of Physical and Emotional Exhaustion
- Fatigue: You lack energy and feel more tired than usual.
- Insomnia: Starts with the occasional bad night and progresses to the inability to sleep or stay asleep every night.
- Concentration: Lack of sleep affects concentration and the ability to complete tasks.
- Physical Symptoms: Palpitations, chest pain, chills, stomach aches, headaches and hundreds of other physical symptoms that make you worry that you are gravely ill which in turn forces you even further down the wormhole.
- Illness: Your body becomes more susceptible to immune related illness.
- Appetite: You may lose your appetite or go the other way and over-eat, especially sugary or high-carb foods.
Alongside the physical signs, there are emotional signs.
- Loss of enjoyment about things you love.
- Negativity: You…
View original post 1,232 more words