I’ve just completed this week’s four rows. I’m using odd balls from the acrylic yarn collection and at present it’s got a vintage vibe. I doubt it will stay like that.
So here’s a couple of pictures for you…
So far I’ve learned how to make bobbles and double treble stitches. It’s good to be stretched a bit 😃
You’re going to laugh when I tell you about my big mistake though 😆😆😆😆😆
Since when can the numeral 1 be confused with a 2…? The starting chain was meant to be 180. Hmm, I know, it’s going to be a big blanket! The silly thing was that I didn’t realise until Eleonora’s instructions said I should have thirty bobbles when that particular row was completed. So I counted… 46 bobbles! I refuse to start again. It means the sides will not be perfectly matched but the pro outweighs this con because it means I’ll use a lot more of my acrylic stash oddments up 🙌
Eleonora put a lot of effort into this week’s installment as she had to make her very first video. Goodness me that is a lot of work. Thanks so much Eleonora for your efforts as I definitely benefited from the video tutorial 🙂
(The green knitted item in the background is a shawl being blocked.)